man this has been the worst life of my life
A letter from Walt Disney’s daughter.
i think we can all agree that death had one of the most badass intros to any show ever
|—||It’s Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini (via culocubano)|
ITS NOT SEWING SUPPLIES!
My question is how does every single person identify with this, is it like a secret rule to use those for sewing supplies?
You know that type of laughter that starts off as a small chuckle but kinda builds up inside your throat, eventually mounting into a full blown, bent over yourself, holding your stomach as you guffaw uproariously?
this should be a sculpture about the human condition entitled ‘Unbridled Optimism Meets An Uncaring Universe’
are you fuckin kidding me
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)
why do small children find the need to scream like they’re being brutally murdered
or motherfuckers in highschool hallways god dammit like you saw stacy yesterday chill the fuck out
Ladies and gentleman, 21 year old twins and child stars Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
This says a lot about people